Monday, April 16, 2012

MID VALLEY WITH THEM


Actually , I seldom go to MID VALLEY with my buddies because its hard to manage our transport . But since my 2012 birthday has gone , we have a strong feeling to MID VALLEY ❤ 

Hmm~ I love its logo ,It looks like eye ..LOL !


Before my birthday , I m very scare of going  there because the highway is always TRAFFIC JAM #LikeHELL! NO !actually , I m ok with traffic jam ,but mom isn't , she sure nags ! Her endless nag really makes me suffer ......but no BAD WORDS "take part in" it ....


For those shopaholics , MID VALLEY is a good ...even is the best ,place for shopping .....=)


ZARA , COTTON ON , LOUIS VUITTONGUESSBOSSTOPSHOP ...........



If you are not interested in fashion but enjoy "cafe" , its ok , ZOUK CAFE BAR can satisfy you .=)

link >>>>zouk 

sorry  , I m not capable of describing by english ,so I have post the link to you guys ... JUST TAKE A LOOK ! =)



In fact , the most popular place in MID is CINEMA > GOLDEN SCREEN CINEMA ❤

taken from google <3

LOOK !The counter is always in such awesome situation !I also wonder about it .@@ xp

 MY BUDDIES ❤








Well , we are hang out with natural face ....lols ( so obvious right ?)


HAD A NICE TRIP WITH YOU GUYS ❤




close file



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment