Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My dream city


I bet everyone  has their own dreamland , so me too .  I prefer those countries where got the feeling of ART because it can bring inspiration to me for thinking deeper and deeper.

So,where is my dreamland ? VIENNA ,of course !

It is the capital and largest city of Austria and one of the nine states of Austria,

Lets picture talk to u =)



found from google =)

It is shockingly pretty right?xp Besides , it is the country with the highest quanlity of life among the world !AWESOME !

Somehow the word"migrate" pop up from my mind !xp I think I will migrate to vienna for the rest of my retiring life ,haha,because it is a quiet good place for retiree.


Compare with those GENG GENG country ,like england ,usa ,..I prefer those "RELAXING"country ,like VIENNA ❤


For more information ,please link to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna#Culture.5B37.5D





:Time flies like Hell .


close file


=)




No comments:

Post a Comment