Monday, September 24, 2012

To be or Not to be


Just finished Bm and BI essay paper. Wrote lots of meishan's style sentence.#GG

The picture above the 1st paragraph is my laptop's wallpaper !=P I it!It make me feel so ease =) I wish I could have such a warming house in the future!YEA!Nothing is impossible!*law of attraction...xp

Oh yea,I attended a seminars about how to be property investor on last wednesday. Although I'm not exactly understanding what the speaker explained about,it is still an awesome experience for me,a 16 years old teen =)

No offense,before the speech started,I have no confidence on the speaker, but after that,my mind on him was totally changed.His name is AHYAT ,he offered audience to call him 阿一 (阿一鲍鱼).lols.

The sentence he spoke out I love the most is 'I'm not chinese,I'm not malay,I'm MALAYSIAN."

ARGHS!I had gooseflesh when I heard of it somehow.Lols ~.~

He said,among all the people in the earth,there is only 3% of people set their goals and fulfill it in their life 。

Yea,I strongly support his point. Perhaps there is 100% of people in the world set their goals,but there is only left 3%of people fulfill it. 

To fulfill our goals,we must be taugh and hve determination at first.Otherwise,you never ever got the chance to do it.

To me,I lack both of them.But right now,I'm "producing"it. I do it all because of my future. Dear future,see how much your owner,me love you . =)

Ahyat told us ,our life is on our palm. Nobody could predict it. Our life is always changing by our action and attitude. So,dear readers, don't too believe in what fortune teller says,they are also only a human being same as you. Everything happen in your life got their meaning .It's not asking you to figure them out but advise you not to be too careless but  be the wise one.=)



To be or Not To be ,that's just your question.



=)



 you have no right to ask how I feel






close file




=)

No comments:

Post a Comment