Saturday, September 8, 2012

YES!You can SCORE A =D



Hey Guys!I found out something GREAT for you all ,that is SCOREA.com.It's something like online education.Those notes,exercise,pass year paper,trial exam paper all of them will be given in scoreA.! So,people,you can save up your money from buying those pass year paper or exercise book!Don't you?

Due to my final exam is just around the corner,I have to rush for my preparation of exam.But I'm dilemma in finding tuition class.I have no time on it since I have to teach my students.So that I wish I could get an online education .Thanks GOD could hear my wish,finally it comes true!Plus,one of their member is my friend,therefore I don't need to worry about getting cheat by people. How lucky I'm =D

This is really a good website for you all especially those otaku (indoorman) =D Besides,you can do the exercise or read the notes ANYTIME YOU WANT!In real life tuition, the time sure be set but in online tuition,it isn't.

In the other hand,you can also take it as your kamus and dictionary!and also encyclopedia ,peribahasa and so on....Is it BRAVO?! YES!IT'S!

Let's you guys having a look on it!

 scoreA i-teacher has been certificated.=)


 subjects


choose  your i-teacher


i-teacher will answer the question you ask.*must be related to the topic 

exercises =)



dear parents ,you can check your children's result from it =)


So,dears,still hestitating?Quick!Be the member of scoreA , you won't be scare of your coming exam!


If you're interested on it ,you can leave a comment for this post ,then I will let you know more details about SCOREA =)





scoreA will guide you be the smart one



=)



close file

No comments:

Post a Comment