Saturday, January 12, 2013

女大田力小

Good afternoon earthlings!  <3

It's Sunday again. Actually ,I kinda dislike it cuz there's no other place I can go except my maternal grandma house.

I bet you guys sure wonder why don't I go for shopping. Yea. I want it badly but if you're a west Malaysian you should know Sunday shopping  will suffer traffic jam. @@

If I were the driver, I am willing to face it but too bad I am not the driver. So, I have no right to comment anything. =/ I used to advise my mom to go to pavilion by lrt. But it hasn't worked yet. What's the reason? Oh. Due to her tiredness. 

Btw, I will not give up readily ! I will continue persuading her!  XP I already got an idea. I use Chinese new year - is - coming -soon as a reason. To ask her to go there with Me .cuz there are lots of beautiful and affordable price stuffs ! I bet she could not resist them!  Haha! 

Oh yea. I dreamed of natural disasters yesterday night. There're uncounted peals of thunders and enormous flood hitting our country. I saw the terrible flood coming towards me and I just ran quickly without hesitation!  It was horrible!

I don't know why I keep on suffering nightmares recently. Is it an emblem that telling me bad things are gonna happen?  I don't know .... gosh ...don't care larh XP

However, I feel happy with my 2013 school life. I enjoy it!  I love it!  Perhaps, I already knew all my classmates and we get closer indeed. =) I REAALY MISS THE MOMENT WE PRACTISE TOGEYHER.

Yea. I love you all.

Oh yea. Ans that silly Carmen Lee and munmun are going to school by my Auntie van too!  So every morning I can meet them!  Haha ! Nice! 

Ok. Gonna out!  Bye people! 

I will blog frequently!  =)

SPM FIGHTING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment