Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hey yo GG!

Hey people!  I'm here again!  Lols.  In fact, I suppose to sleep now but still lack of sleepiness. So,means that I am lying on my lovely bed and hugging my dearest pillow to blog like a boss B)

All I wanna write for this entry is me- mei shan going  pasar mlm with @meishan0131 ! ( that is me larh)  XP! 

I bought three packs of snacks, guess what?  They only cost rm5! ! It's too awesome!  Lols! Tomorrow snacks on!  XP oh yea, besides that, I bought a high waist short too. It's price is only rm16!  It's super worth!  But I didn't  guarantee it's quality is good la of course.

Besides pasar malam,I went to new,building of sri petaling too. I bought a white dress from f-block. Its price is kinda reasonable, just costs me rm36.00 ! I bought it without any hesitation!  Haha!  I plan to buy another shirt over there on next Tuesday!  Cuz their prices are mighty reasonable! And the other main point is few of fitting rooms have been provided for customers.

Actually. I seldom buy stuff.  Even I buy ,I won't simply credit out my money. But this time is not the right timing to save money cuz CNY is coming soon! We must buy some new shirts for celebrating it right?

Yea ....it's time to sleep.goodnight my dearest earthlings.

Addon * our school has been contributing rm100 to every student. Thanks government and my school.

Lols. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment