Saturday, January 12, 2013


We're getting together 。

Well,yesterday : 11.1.2013 was an awesome day for me .The reason is My dear 5@11 had a fantastic performance for teng shuk's farewell event and It was my dear zhi yin 's 17th birthday !=)

Although it was not my birthday ,I still deem it as my wonderful day because I had celebrated her birthday with bunch. This is the lst time going out with them .yea.of course ,this is also a glories day for me.and you I think .=)

We sang birthday song for her during the practice time.Melanie told me that she doesn't want to face such embarassing situation.So, I never called D7 to sing birthday song to her.BUT....THEY STILL DID IT !LOLS!.Learn a thing a day:Not to avoid the thing that you feel embarassed or you get to face it straightly. 
Even though I knew she doesn't feel comfy with this kinds of milieu but it's impossible I will stand up and stop them cuz it was a stupid action .lols.and I bet nobody will do it during this kinds of moment.

After school, we decided to go to chun hoong's field--SRI PETALING to celebrate her birthday. Hey dear ,because of attending your birthday party ,I absent my tuition and also shorten my teaching time.See how good I am !Should be thankful to me =P. btw,I still have to thank to my dearest mom for being my boss fetching me to Sri Petaling.Without her,I was not able to attend this event .Thankiew MOMMY <3 .="." nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Dear iwei and dear alice had been there around 4pm.So,I went to Music Zone to meet them . I got to know they were in room 11 at lst floor. Do it sounds familiar ?YEA. It is related to dear zhi yin's birthday.11.1.These two little girls are too cute larh!hahah!I straightly pushed the door without knocking it.Lols.How cool am I. B) Yea,alice was even scared by me.haha!so funny!Iwei planned to conceal me about tortoise Melanie was not going but this plan is spoiled by alice.Lols. I have no idea why I will be happier with Melanie's attendance . and I bet dear chun hoong has same feeling too.=P. Btw,I din't share my blog with Melanie so she cannot read it .hahaha!

After few minutes, our protagonist of the day had reached!Hello=). Melanie, Chun Hoong and Mr.Gan not yet arrive. So, we sang song lst while waiting for them. Within 30 minutes,Mel and Chun Hoong had reached. Only that Gan Sheng Hsien .He still slept around the time @@. lols. 

I wrote too much. Rest awhile. 

Here Photo Go !







To be frank,I never think  I look nice with bangs in photo. Planning to change back to side fringe but mommy advise me to remain my bangs hair style.@@

Around 7 something, Mr.Gan had reached ,LIKE FINALLY !LOLS. 

After that, we walked to GET TOGETHER to have our dinner. 


It has a great ambience.Plus,there's no any customer during that time. So, we're the only customer !=D COOL MAN!B)

Dear zhi yin offered to share pasta with me. haha!If not mistaken ,this is the lst time we share food together!Normally ,the person who shares meal with me is dear Carmen Lee.haha!now gain one more person ,xp Yea, undoubtedly , the food were delicious. Dear people ,you should have a try on it. 

Get Together Cafe 79 - 1, Jalan Radin Bagus, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan 


Pic ON !






















 Spot the difference !=D






 Girl, I bet you got a memorable 17th birthday .

Just forget the past and look front !No matter what you faced during last time , it has been passed.From the video and the party ,you can find out that you got a bunch of good friends with you  .SO,just be HAPPY  =) Remember what ms.Tan said ?

HAPPY GO LUCKY 

Smile can bring you lucks =)


ok.nights .


We love you ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment