Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday # 2 -----mid valley



This shirt is given by munmun


四朵金花。。=DDDD

ok...stop talking nonsence =DD


I think Its was the 1st time going to mid valley with them ..


Usually , we are going to PAVILLION , TIMES SQUARE , SG.WANG....


In the new year , we must try new things ,right ??


hahahah! so we choose to go mid valley for "gathering"...


What we did for gathering ?? 


Haix....we had no any idea so we simply choose ----SING KARAOKE。。。


I know boy was getting bored about it , but we really don't what should we do ....



I could get free ticket because I was having my birthday before the day we went to mid valley ,


Its lucky !!!!!!!!!!


hahahaahhaah!!!











looking at these photos , I only realise that My smiling look is very berry BAD than last time ..


Ya , seriously  , I don't know how to smile in front of the camera recently , 


Hate it !!!!!!and my pose is freaking CACA"R"


I strongly don't allow it happen in my life !!!!!!!


ARGH !!!!!!!It is annoying me !!!!


I think I SHOULD ALWAYS HOW TO SMILE IN FRONT OF MY MIRROR !


~.~ 


Eh, actually , I prefer writing chinese for blogging  de lorh ....


Its easier to me and I can describe my feeling more smoothly  ....


But I read most of nuffnanger 's blog , they are writing in english for posting ...


I know I damn CRAZY on THE NUFFNANG ADS!!!


Even My friend also wishes me could earn money till uncountable during my birthday!=DDD 


She is sososoos cute =DD


小小的忧愁和困难可以养成严肃的人生观。。--张爱玲 ❤

















close file



=)







No comments:

Post a Comment