Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Untitled post



Sorry ~~~I have neglected my blog recently ..I am freaking busy after the school reopen!


All my friends are also asking me :HEY !美善!为什么你最近没有update你的blog的?


okok...Now I fulfill your wish .ok??? ( wootz!who so free pray me faster update o?~.~ )


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG !DAMN MATURE LO ~.~ sien


My hair is growing long and long , 


WOOTZ!!!!!XPP  going to cut it on friday =D!


What is going on ?


Exam lo!!!


It is damn annoying me !~.~  (everytime also like that )


Somehow,there is an "evil"plan appearing from my mind --------SKIP SCHOOL DURING EXAMINATION !


wakakakaak!!!! Then I no need to face my exam paper =D 


Plus,I will get all "A-lephant"result !WOW!!!!!MY FIRST TIME LEH! 


*ahem!professor leong , stop dreaming larh


Even teacher gives you the pass to skip school during exam day , you also don't dare to do it larh !


Ya~I m as timid as a MOUSE !just good at daydreaming about those impossible things happen on me.


HAHAH!!COME ON ! THIS CALLED TEENAGER


We have unlimited thinking ! of course , nobody cannot stop us =) 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah ~ this is 4@11 ,my class =)


erm...there are three people absent so this is not a complete family photo =D


So funny ,right??hahahaahhaah!!!!!!


Our style !


No offense la, this is not a very "closing family" ,


I truly hope that we could close to one another more and more ( but got limit la xp)


=)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



我们要知足 =)



每日一歌♪♭♯♬♩


爱情不是付出了许多
就能得到相同的温柔





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FERLENCE FONG ❤ 






























close file 



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment