Friday, February 3, 2012

31th JAN 2012



HEY EVERYBODY!haven't slept yet?! okok...I m here with you right now =)


Now I wanna post my BIRTHDAY to you all =)



my school uniform look =D OK,just ignore the dark circle under my eyes 


I never had a wonderful birthday such like this year!

There are so many present in my room now =DD  BRAVO !!❤

Besides,I also  wanna THANK to my facebook friends for wishing me =) so loving  ~~


 @@ birdday??LOL !this is funny~

CAKE ??hahaah!!!!nice one for me =)


Actually, I seldom wish people in FB ,(I know I m bad ),

So , when I saw alot of friends post "HAPPT BIRTHDAY"in my fb wall , 

I feel so touched and at the same time I feel ashamed ,

Hence, start from today , I will try my BEST to wish everyone who is having their birthday in FB =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK! FORGET about the FB things =P, FOCUS on here now ! (may be your name will appear in my post ) ..WAKAKAK!!



Nah~ my 'DEAREST"present =) (I love my bed sheet ❤)

Not only this , my lovely class 4@11 also sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" during the chinese lesson !

OMG!Its make me shy untill my face was red ! >,<

They sang three times in different languages !

The whole class was just suddenly singing !

OMG !excpet omg ,still OMG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK!Look at here !!!

Let pictures talk to you =)

sorry suet yee =( I made mistake =(













Somebody asked me which present I like the most ,

I can't answer it ,

Every present has its meaning ,

I don't care whether the present is expensive or not ,

As long as your sincere is inside the thing. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok! now I m going to show you those present which take form my BEST FRIEND  (no according to who is the 1st best friend or what ,just arrange it randomly .)









TAEYEON !!!!!!!


I have her PICTURE ! and CALENDAR 2012&2013 !!!!


THANK TO MY LOVELY BUDDY =) 


I love the GREEN SHIRT !!!!!!!sosososososso CUTE like you =D


BIOOIL is my baobei  lo!!!!MY LEG IS GOING TO BE PRETTY SOON =DD



my lovely pillow sheet =) (his new shirt)


What am I going to write now ??

Ermmm.......

OH YEA !My mom said my singing skill is LAME =(

HEY !!!! There are so many people prasing me in singing de leh !

SO HURT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What to do?? But compare with my mom , I m really weak in singing larh ....

So, I should go for singing K !!!!wakakaka!!!!



Ermm,,,,EPIC ??? no~.~ then???I DON'T KNOW @@


I admit that I m not good at writing english post ,so please my lovely and kindly readers pardon me =)


我的生日愿望很简单,只需要。。。。。(不告诉你!)=DD







No comments:

Post a Comment