Friday, February 17, 2012

Don't be over



OMG!!!I have ditched my blog recently ~~~~~.~~~~~


Because I have to complete tons of homework !!!!!!!


Walau ~~~~ "SIEN"~


Did you see those pimples on my forehead ??? definitely yes lo !!! 


Don't know why I m freaking stress ~~~~


Perhaps , I haven't found the biology , chemistry , physic tuition class.......


Exam is coming soon !!!!! Now only start to study bio !!!!!


I can't bear with this kinds of  learning attitude !!!!


SIEN~~~~~~~


Just DONE READING bio ----chapter two :  mitochondrion is the sites of cellular respiration...

                                                                       vacuole ----store chemical such as amino acids ...carbon           
                                                                       
                                                                       dioxide....


OK....STOP ~.~ 


Now is the time to relax .... I shouldn't post about science ~.~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


xpp


THANK TO YING KI !!!!NOMU NOMU CHUA !!!!


HAAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!


This bear bear is so so so cute la !!!!! XPPP like you =)


let me talk about this girl ---ying ki =)


She is kind and good and loving and sweet ......=D


and she helps me with taking my bottle to my class in this morning ....=)


SOSOSOSOS GOOD !!!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ermmmmmm..hahahahaah


TODAY。。。17、2、2012


Did something crazy ...


Now thinking back , I feel I did too over ..hahahaha!!! but no regret la!=)


After recess , zhi yin suddenly get into bad mood ... =X


OMG !! damn scary same like we saw somebody =xx


I din't know what was happening ,afterward I asked mindy ,but nobody could answer me ..


Then , I also be quiet and do my business ,


OH HO !!!! during the moral lesson -----tea time lesson =DD,


She ate cupcake !!!THEN her mood was back !!!!!


WOOTZ!!!LUCKILY !!!~.~=)



lai zhi yin , please don't make me heart attack la =P


you deserve it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CIK LEE asked me to be prefect !!!


OMG !!!!SEE  my look also know I m the failer of being prefect la !!!


yer~~~~~~~~~ I PREFER PENGAWAS MULTIMEDIA LO ~~~


SIEN!!!!!!SHE is the second teacher who choose me to "menyumbang "for school  ~.~


But what to do ??PRAY FOR GOD ~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




william so ---越吻越伤心。(translate by yourself )=)





很多事,不是你想象中的完美 




=)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHEONG CHEE WENG =)



CLOSE FILE


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment