Friday, March 16, 2012

FRIDAY


Is it a happy friday to me ?  NO 。 because carmen 's "bao mu" was sent to hospital due to her sickness .She has been taking care of carmen and brian since  they were young because their parents busy for working.Once I meet her ,she sure praise me with a warm smile =)I LOVE IT SO MUCH!I really wish that she could smile to me for the next time 。。HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE ! ❤


Today carmen didn't attend the tuition class , so the CRAZY munmun was sitting beside me @@ xp !MR SHUM HAS BEEN DYING HIS HAIR GOLD !!really shocked me !haha! but still looks nice and looks younger 。=)  ADD MATHS is making me headache !@@ haix ! My careless style is still here and never goes away ..WHAT TO DO?haix ! the only way to solve it is doing more revision 'lorh"...


After having tuition , munmun and I went to salon for chopping off our hair ,NGEK NGEK *
LOL ! I LOOK SO WEIRD ~.~

After that , this girl came to my house ...JUST HAD GIRL'S TALK !keke!

after making video only realise that the video have no sound ~lol ! sorry =)

LOL ! ready to go for making video =)



LOL ! ~>~


WE R SEXY AND WE KNOW IT =D  ps*just dance for fun =)


Gonna watch ON CALL 36 tomorrow =) Its really a nice show ! Because of this show , I have set my aim ----TO BE A DOCTOR ! A SUCCESSFUL DOCTOR !Actually , actually ,actually , aiya !use chinese better la !~>~

医生的使命就是救人,趁病人还有心跳声,尽力地从死神的手里救出他们。

要成为一名专业的医生不但要有一流的医学知识,还要懂得接受人类的生老病死。医院,是人来到这个世界的第一个地点,也是离开这个世界的终点。迎接你来到地球的人除了父母,就是医生,宣布你离开地球的除了家人,就是医生。

为了让你们平安来到这个世界,妇科医生会做最好的准备,以最美好的心情来欢迎你。

当你离开,他们需要以最平静的心情来面对你的离去。他们不能流泪,不能再死者的家属面前大哭,就只能强带微笑地安慰家属。

他们很坚强但不冷血。这就是专业的医生。 =)


要成为一名医生需要很大的勇气,并非只是一场游戏。


SONG FOR YOU

情人們一呼一吸相愛到底 結局或同樣
仍然能拖緊彼此 走絕地雪霜 


close file 


 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment