Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happiness embraces my life --food post



No matter what, Life still goes on and on 

Enjoying one week-holidays now. It is supposed to be study week.and I am supposed to study at home and attend all the tuition classes and do revision at home.@@ endless "and"... Yea. I did some of them. I do my homeworks at home, attend all my tuition classes and even fill up with my teaching classes. Although it is a study week for me, It ought to be my relaxing week as well!We shouldn't let our precious holidays just coated by homework,revision,and the THREE TERRIBLE WORDS :SPM..! hey,C'mon !Life is meaning and happy !So, dear SPM candidates , don't stress yourself too much!We got the right to enjoy our 17th life simultaneously ,ok?

Erm. Actually, this entry should be a saliva post .So, just ignore what I mentioned on the lst paragraph. =P  The place I recommend to you guys is PLAN B @ MID VALLEY. I always go to Mid but I never put attention on this restaurant until one day my mom suggested to try it . #typical outdated teen =.=  So, I decided to try their foods with dear Carmen,food hunter . 


                                           Somewhere with mouth-watering food sets @ PLAN B

cappuccino with great latte art


Plan B sandwich

You guys should go there once when you go to Mid. It is really a nice place for you to take your 
brunch . Plus, its price is quite reasonable and the food portion is quite large too. Exactly worth right?=)


ok. The next door to food hunter ----Daorae Korean BBQ @ sri petaling 


If you're a super big fans of korean cuisine, you sure know DAORAE KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT. This chain korean restaurant is quite famous in Malaysia.So, korean foods fans must have a try!

  
Wednesday Dinner with da gangs =)

Among all of these , I love this the most. <3 guilty...="" p="">

Actually , I shouldn't try it because of my religion .=/// but I have never tried it before. NEVER !Today is the lst time I tried it in my life ...  The lst bite of it was really surprising me ! The lst thought come with my =mind is WTH ! It's so delicious!but after few minutes,I started to feel guilty with my action... =/ afterwards, I ate it again..== Seriously , I can't persist it...><


alright. This is my lst food post with broken English... ==|||

ok.Pic on !



 with a stupid smile !~.~


another food hunter !<3 p="">


It's time to sleep !Nightz earthlings ! =)



                                    
payphone cover by jayesslee <3 p="">






close file and stay tuned for the new updates =)

No comments:

Post a Comment