Thursday, March 28, 2013

Only this

It's already thursday nightz but I have not done my homework yet.. Xp. So, going to complete it ?  Hmm. Some of it, may be ?

Actually , now is the mid-way of doing maths revision , but I just too miss my blog so, here I am. XD

Seriously, form five - life isn't that easy. Especially those like me, =/ I still have lots of topics in my question mark tank. But if for some people, They might not give a damn on it. Just like me at the last time.

But as the time I grow elder , I be more and more"kia su". I can't let myself forever getting the bad result .. So, I put more afford than last time. Hope it could help me to acheive my goal.

Besides busy to hit my target, I be more addicted to girl stuffs too. I start to keen on visiting online shop. Especially those which create their page in instagram and blogspot.

Just all because of my dear carmen larh ! Xp She is a quite fashionable teen , so, whenever we hang out together  , fashion sure be our topic. from her , I get to know that "cat print"stuffs are quite popular currently. Btw, compare to those cat print top, I prefer to get those cat print skirt and cat platform. Cuz I think those skirt or shoes with cat print are more special . Haha. so, I already decided to purchase a pair of cat platform from an onlineshop. So, stay tuned for the new update about it.=D

However,  I still prefer galaxy collection.=) Because it makes me think about universe-law of attraction. =D I truly hope that I could get all the galaxy stuffs like shoes, accessories, top , skirt... So, I must get endless money to make them be mine xp!

Ok. Should stop over here. Continue my maths revision.good nightz guys ! =)

  We are meant to live infantastic life =)

Closw file and stay tuned  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment