Monday, March 11, 2013

Time passing

When I was young  , I always complained that the time pass so slow. but as we grow elder, the time seems passes faster.

see, now already in the middle of march. Gonna enjoy school holidays from next saturday. Omg. Don't you think it is too fast ?? We just had our cny holiday on February. Now gonna get another holidays..=/.

I am not abhor about it but it makes me feel like SPM examination is apporching us.. Arghss. I haven't done the entire preparation yet!! How daring ! @@

There still got a quite large space for me to improve my physics and addmaths. I already set my goal for SPM. Once I mean it , I must achieve it.

However , maintaining a healthy body is the most crucial plan larh. We can do everything  As long as we are healthy .So, must take good care of my body. You guys have to take care of health too. =)

Ok. It"s time to pack my bag and sleep.Night earthlings

No comments:

Post a Comment