Saturday, March 30, 2013

I am hungry , this moment

Hi,xp I just wake up from a sweet dream . and I feel super hungry right now ! @@ nobody has waken ... So, no one can cook for me !! =/

I don't know why I feel myself like more indulged into internet than last time. Yea. This is the truth. I always online via my phone,to wander around ex:FB,Twitter,Instagram,Youtube .....

Gradually,I lose the power of studying. Yea,I still like to attend tuition class,but when I am home, damn, the whole brain is only thinking of ONLINE. Then, anything which is related to online, I will also keen on.

This is quite serious case to me .No matter what I must change my current routine. 不能过于纵容自己!

Unfortunately I am such a match stick. I need someone or something to ignite me . So, yesterday night,I was wandering in FB as usual. Eh?I saw an article unexpectedly. It is those teaching quote . Hmm. so coincidentally I need something raise me up as well  . Xp then I read it line by line. I saw 6words which are totally inspiring me ,that is 减少上网时间。

Yea, it is kinda awkard la. It advises us to shortern our online time but I can only see this from FB. Lols! However, I will forever remember it =) so, from today on , I must reduce my online time and longer my learning time .haha!

Ok. Bye people =)

No comments:

Post a Comment