Sunday, May 20, 2012

All I want is YOU



samsung s plus has no stocks anymore .It seems like an unlucky news for me ,in fact, it isn't. =) I found out a better smart phone coincidently ,that is, SAMSUNG S ADVANCE ❤ 

most of users of samsung s advance also give the good comment on it, such like , it has good battery life.Everything sure has its good and bad , included this smart phone , according to those users'opinion, this phone is not perfect for those gamers .But to me , I m ok with it cos I don't like gaming at all =)


samsung s advance has two colours -black and white .I prefer white to black =)

opps! sorry!it is blur !


oh yea! I almost forget to post about its price . in malaysia , it is rm 1299. =)

I m not going to purchase it in samsung 'offically' shop.lols~ cos its expensive .So,I will buy it from digi shop ,it is only rm1170,don't worry ,I will try my best to  cut down the price to rm1100.hahah!


For more information , please link to =) or =D



Last friday , I attended carmen's birthday party .opps!I saw elle ong !lols~all of you sure suspect who am I talking about. she is a girl .(who doesn't know?~.~) lols~she is a pretty and cool girl .How will I know her?oh~cuz she used to be my friend's lover. I was looking at her untill her dad also looked back at me ! gosh!xp!


The most awkward moment is all of them also using SMART PHONE !arh!I can't bear with it!I do very berry need a smart phone ,that is , SAMSUNG S ADVANCE !!!dear s advance ,can you hear me?❤!


Conversely , the most excited moment is I met up with zhi yin over there !awwww!!!It‘s great !=D
hahaha!she jumped happily when met us!hahaha!silly arh you!kekek!

ok!dear picture ,I let you talk now =D



 don't envy me arh!hahaah!

 do we look alike?lols!






:Dear , please don't break your promise .


SONG FOR YOU

那个甜蜜 有点猜疑 
是否手机 自动回应



close file 


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment