Wednesday, May 23, 2012

during MAY


Did bad in the mid year examination, really,all sucks.even my math ,also like SHIT !what the hell I did ???!!!!!

Seriously, I din't lose my studying mood,but why ? I am so depressed on my result. I totally fail in my life. 
Dear may ,You makes me suffer these few weeks.why all bad things just come towards me?I fail in text,I fail in buying new phone ,I fail in you ,I fail in everything.

I always think positive,I trust everything will be fine.but why you give me such stupid ending? I am really unhappy. really...........damn fn*king upset. 


luckily, my class got the performance when teachers'day.it makes me happier.we dance together,sing together,some students don't want to join us......I don't know what your reason ,but for me ,it is a memory,an unforgettable memory.Perhaps we will not study in the same class,so we must care the time we spend together.


dear eleven,even though you all don't  realise that I am not happy during these few days,you make me happier .really,I damn appreciate I get 7As ,because depends on this result , I only can be with you guys .=) thank to everyone.


What  I want to tell you is please be good ok?Don't do bad things anymore,it will hurt you in the future.I am not frightening you ,It's true. 


 the song of my blog =)



close file


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment