Sunday, May 20, 2012

Home design



I 'm so into home design recently .lols~I always think about my future sweet home ,I swear,I must design it very berry well !Even though I m not a home designer, I will still stick to it .because home is the most precious belongings to me . without having my own house , I won't consider as a completely life .


I read a book ,named HOME ,a part of it mentioned about a singer ,home designer,马国贤.he comes from taiwan.=)






Great right??hahaahah! I love this type of design !!!simple and nice !


it is not his design. I saw it from the city of green ,bukit jalil =)there will be develope a city of green =)and this is the sample room .

hmm~Actually what is attracting me ?the floor and curtain .lols!weird enough right?I also don't know the reason why I will attracted by the floor and the curtain.lols~it is indescribably.



end up my post without conclusion.lols.just stuck over here~



:Dear friend , cheer up ok?as long as you realise your mistake and swear to not repeat agian,thats enough =)



close file

No comments:

Post a Comment