Tuesday, May 29, 2012

my home-T

Lols!I bet nobody will wear like this at home !unless the person is insanely falling in love with outfit !

Staying at home ,everyone will show out their real personality.No more acting ,no more faking.When outside,people might sit like a gentleman or a perfect lady,but at home , it is totally different.People will put their legs on the chair or the table,and do lots of sitting style.haha!

Not only their personality and sitting post,but also their clothes!I called it --homefit! People sure smile sweetly, make up carefully ,dress up nicely at outside.conversely , at home , they laugh out loud, without making up,dress up like whatever.

What kinds of homefit that people wears? that is mufti----T-shirt and short pants .or pajamas(like my grandma xp)


 I have only three or four short pants for my home-pants. most of them are black in colour !for home-T,I have nine .=)







Get from my laptop !hahahahaah!

Do you remember that I used to say I am in love with samsung s advanced ? now it is still in my heart but another "baby" will share my heart with it.that is BLACKBERRY ❤ 

arh!I am so greedy and unloyal to one!so,I will postpone the date I buy new phone.......errrrr....



xp !I got it !hahahaha!


SONG FOR YOU
















girl ,Don't be sad ,you will be fine =)


close file


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment