Thursday, May 3, 2012

We used to do it


Guess what?I made my student cry yesterday.Because she was breaking our promise.that is,WEDNESDAY is staying in my room for tuition.I just say : 我们不是讲好今天去我家吗?!.Without one minute ,she already cried like hell。~.~ In fact,I was not scolding her , just talk to her with angry face....

I never comfort her while she was crying,but I left her house and returned to my home.I need to calm down.otherwise,she was really scolded by me with super loud voice.After that, I went to her house with an EMO face.ALAMAK!she was still crying!I just stared at her and then she immediately duk diam..

I told her that I hate people who break the promise .It is an action that tidak mempunyai tamadun.She is just nooding her head,but I think she din't know what was I talking about...


After that ,I was cold to her.She tried to make me smile,but I still showed her my COOLER face .xpMay be people will think that I m childish and kindless,I don't even care about it.Although she is only 6 years old ,I will still teach her how to be a good girl. (at the moment I teach her , I can also bulit my good personality,TEEHEE)


design by smk sri sentosa music club members =)



audi Q7 !wootz! 


vienna night scene ❤



SONG FOR YOU















But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and I feel so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know



close file


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment