Sunday, August 19, 2012

Before ?After。



Nowadays,making up,photo editing are so common for girls,especially ,photo editing. I admit I‘m also the one who do it. lols. This is not being fake but just look nicer on photo.. Conversely,if they're over editing their photo,will be getting worse look. Just like :


Actually,I'm quite scared of this photo because I'm afraid of clown.@@ Since I watched a horror movie about a clown murders people during my childhood ..But there is no photo can be described how a over photo editing's look like except clown .@@ Sorry,no offense.


However,a simple photo editing can make a person looks greater ,feel younger. For instance,a simple background edit ,can also make the photo nicer.=) I introduce a multi-function photo editor software to you guys,that is 美图秀秀 .I edit my photo by using this software.Hmmm~ I'm pretty satisfied with it's effects .Cos it has lots of colour effect such as ,阿宝色经典lomo粉红佳人复古哥特风淡雅and so on.Among these kinds of effects,淡雅&复古are always be my 1st choice of effects. The reason is these 2 colours  can make my picture darker to cover my blemish face .xp



This is the original picture.

Let see the effecting picture!




 粉红佳人。脸色较亮,有种容光焕发的效果。



淡雅。发色较深,五官突出。


复古。配合现代的复古风味,回忆“那些年”的时光。



素描。漫画效果,一“click"就行。

These are effecting photo from 美图秀秀 (meituxiuxiu) ,It's just a basic effect.Now I'm going to post a mixture effects photo .


淡雅+粉红佳人+星芒

It can be mixed also. Freaking handy right? So,faster download and use it in your daily life .=)








天降大任于是人也, 必先苦其心志, 劳其筋骨, 饿其体肤, 空乏其身, 行拂乱其所为




断了的弦,再怎么连 我的感觉,你已听不见,你的转变,想断了的弦,再怎么接音都不对,你的改变我能分辨。
close file
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment