Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tomorrow is Friday


Hey ,everybody especially MALAYSIANS !According to Malaysia National Space Agency,We may have to chance to view Meteor Shower ! What a golden opportunity!so,dears,you must take a look on it ,it may once in a live time !


Hope there is not mistaken .=)

Life is going smoothly right now.Congratz to myself  , I knew the truth, I have no anger on it.I accept it. Despite of it,I still wish that I could get a pose .xp.ok.This problem is settled =D

Right now ,another problem is monopolizing my mind ----FINAL EXAM!Actually,I have faith on myself but I just need more time for it,Have to rush for it @@ I already set a perfectly timetable for myself. Already planned to study everyday except Sunday =) I'm not requesting to get a flying colour result but just hope to get a better result,a satisfying result.At least ,do not let down myself.

'If you want to get something ,give up on something first." My mom taught me. So that I will stop teaching my lovely students during my final exam.That means I have to rush their lesson too . #OMG xp 

HAHAHA!I‘m very berry happy now !But no reason.xp .=) LIFE SHOULD BE HAPPY 



No comments:

Post a Comment