Thursday, August 30, 2012

Merdeka Day




Today is a super big day for malaysian.We're celebrating our MERDEKA DAY in different places.Really do appreciate to our tokoh malaysia who striving for our merdeka day.Thank ❤ without you guys,malaysia couldn't be developed.

Zhi yin is in thailand now.haha,Have a nice trip yea!And don't forget my clothes .xp 

Actually,I'm quite STRESS recently.Final exam is fell on 22th Sept.Sigh* Totally have no confidence on it .FED UP.@@

Plus,my student,Naughty 's tuition class will be stopped for the coming month.HELL.what's the reason?? Just because her dad !Uncle,do you know your daughter need to tuition?Her studies is weak . Somebody asks me not to request month salary from her dad.Just free tuition for her..LOLS!I won't do that.Being dad as him also don't care his daughter's studies.But why should I ?LOLS

ok.done. bye



CLOSE FILE


.

No comments:

Post a Comment