Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday


Well,what's going on recently?Our super hero ,Dato Lee Chong Wei got silver metal from Olympic .CONGRATULATIONS!❤  Gold metal is on lin dan's hand ,never mind ,it's ok.YOU DID THE BEST ❤  and Malaysians got the chance to eat FREE BASKINS ROBBINS !=)Dears,remember go to get it on 8/8/2012 at 8pm.=)

Ok,How's my beginning of august life?I have no comment on it. Happiness and sadness are mixed together until I can't even to separate them.@@ Oh yea,I went to GENTING with family on last saturday.It's quite fun .I'm glad that I already challenged myself to play SPACE SHOT .=) Worth to praise me ,right?lols!Actually ,It's not as  challenging as we thought .Just like sitting on the lift and it jumps down accidentally. 

Tomorrow is wednesday. Not feel like staying back for tugas @@ .Anything larh ==. Final exam is coming soon,but I still like nothing nothing...GG .addmath ,physic,bio,chemistry still 'mm dim' .SIEN LARH!Doing revision at home but don't know how to answer those questions ,just FED UP @@

Easily get angry during these few months.Especially on somebody @@. I really don't know why could we still maintain our relationship until NOW. In fact,we're in different world ,don't you think so?but why?I know if we're getting closer ,our ending will be more miserable. and you know it ,right? But why can't we just leave each other?why.......

k.stop thinking this kinds of foolish question.@@

Oh yea...I NEED MORE CLOTHES RIGHT NOW xp lols.girls'style =)




:不在乎?才怪。






刘亦菲



No comments:

Post a Comment