Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Romatic August

August'2012 is gonna waving to the earth . A new month, A new life ,A better me .=)




FOREVER FIGHTING FOR BETTER LIFE!


First,I shouldn't care my students more than their parents do. As long as I done my work ,that's enough . Scolding them or nagging them are not the way to erase their weakness .Conversely , They will be more “dreaming".

Because of the incident ,my life is changed. You totally controlled my emotional till I'm not able to control myself. But right now , I got the better me .ermm.I think so xp

Going for 2 days 1 night trip on the coming saturday. Pretty looking forward it .xp Finally ,I can relax myself .=)  I will disconnect you all but don't worry ,I'm damn fine =D

Eh,why you so moody?I'm not trying to hide my problem in front of you ,I just don't know how to explain to you. I have no idea how to comfort you ,just wanna tell you ," You're still important ,and your place never be taken over ."=) Get it ? !

Starting to prepare my final exam , actually ,my speed is just like tortise .lols!OK!I SURE DO IT THE BEST !I won't let down myself !

JUST FOR YOU ❤
You be the 1st .=) Don't you think that we always argue or din't talk much with each other recently ?I think so.I admit part of it is because of my mood ,I wanna apologise to you ,I know you're still caring me like last time you did ,I know .We just lack of time to foster our relationship, So sorry ,I din't hang out with you yesterday ,cos I really in moody situation ,I don't want to affect your mood ,so I absent .sorry dear。I promise you I won't do it again if NOTHING HAPPEN LARH =D  ❤!

Second ,that's you, being my neighbour is quite suffer sometimes.xp Cos you have to bear with my easily emo style.I bet you know the reason I will be like that . However ,don't worry, I feel better after going for a haircut =DD cute right???HAHAHAHA!I know I'm not the one who understand you ,but I will try my best to do it .ok?xp  Remember ,FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!

Third,is you .We knew each other since we were children.But our relationship is just like.......Not very very very best friend ,but still very very  best friend,lols.Do you know what I mean?LOLS.I hope I din't describe the feeling untruly.lols.Well,you're a quite good adviser.May be you're interested in this kinds of things.haahah.We were having the same problem "before but recent'.lol.My problem seems fine,so,how yours?btw,I have faith on you to solve your problem .=)

You, Sometimes,I think I always did something unfair to you,Should I tell you the truth?Are you ok with it? 
I wish that that is not the trouble for you.Trust me,our relationship won't only like that but will be getting closer.=)I need time,you know it ,right?=)

And YOU !I can't describe our relationship ,I also don't know how is it going on.......lols.I really....don't know how to say.you know,my heart used to yours.but right now,lols......impossible =).k larh,deserve a also larh .

We might never be friend or,be friend or even more than friend . 


bye July ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment