Friday, July 6, 2012

070712


Get addicted to "better me"by fiona,hk singer.=)

How's my life ?As usual.=) 

Since last year ,I already looked forward to go shopping alone .But last time there was no chance for me  .Fortunately,I tried it for few days ago. It's great .!You don't need to follow anyone ,just walk anywhere you want. It's free.totally random =D

especially when the time I spent in MPH ❤. Depends on weekdays ,there is no crowd around MPH. Plus,those music were played are relaxing. awww~ what a paradise !=)


cotton on,mid valley .

ok.I know.I should change a better phone .yea.I found it. samsung s advanced ❤

outfit of the day =)

It's pretty weird .yeap. 没办法。。。。THERE IS COLD !!!!


nice japanese food .

sushi tei,mid valley. There are few sets for promotion during weekdays. like this only rm16.80. worth for it ,izit ???

check it out =D

ok....

I back to normal state . No feel like dying anymore. ok.I must thank to mr zheng yang and zhi yin ❤lols I have mentioned both of you again and again. that zheng yang arh....taught me many things,I must thank to him right here ,otherwise ,sure get his endless nag @@ =DD


ok..somebody gets jealous readily ....@@ lols~~no comment arh =D GOOD LUCK IN YOUR COMPETITON !FOREVER SUPPORT !





:Please recall your past before you jugde anyone =)


close file

No comments:

Post a Comment