Monday, July 16, 2012

Take it Easy !


Lols~I was playing guitar at zhi yin's house .Quite fun and EXTREMELY HARD too @@

Dears,How's your current life? Fantastic?Bored?or..as usual? No matter what kind of lifestyle you are having ,It's your life,your own life.

Chatting with TOP STUDENT cousin yesterday.Nothing change on him.Still handsome,talkative and...SMART ~.~ I really don't know how come he could be switho damn INTELLIGENT!Is related to DNA?Here is a thesis named---What make a person intelligent <<

Whenever I chat with him,I have a strong self-abased . Comparing with him (no,I don't even have the right ),I'm nothing.YES!JUST A NOTHING ! All because of LAZYNESS !I understand my weakness and disadvantage but I have no the motivation to change it.So, I'm not caring about it until I met him last night.



no badge , werid pose = ahli puk,leong mei shan. 

lols.cannot let karen read this post !!!xp


我就喜欢爱你爱你随时都要一起,
我喜欢爱你外套,味道,还有你的怀里。
:No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.
close file
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment