Sunday, July 29, 2012

My recipe


Waking up in the early morning makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise .=)

1st and foremost,I wanna thank to those who cheer me up for the previous post , Appreciate it ❤. I feel better right now,No worry!=)

Last saturday ,I cooked for myself ,that is 面粉糕❤. It's quite easy to make ,so dears,you can try it at home during  weekend .

We just need some simple ingredient for pastry. These are :




WATER and A small piece of butter .

Actually making pastry is not too difficult ,so dears,you can set the amount of ingredient whatever you want.

Translate to chinese =D

首先,将面粉倒进碗里,再把已打好的蛋倒进去,用汤匙把他们搅拌,搅拌的过程中得到些水,到了不浓不稀的程度就行了。然后,放一小块的牛油,继续搅拌,直到牛油块得到均匀的分解。


在煎第一块糕饼的时候,小锅需要放点油,第二第三块的时候就无须再放,免得油腻,到了第四块可以再放些油,第五第六块无需加油,就这样以此类推。


几个简单的步骤,就大功告成! =D

你们可以以番茄酱做配料,再加一杯橙汁,简直就是完美的搭配!

=)




:唯有think positive !



=)




close file





No comments:

Post a Comment