Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random#2


Phone is out of credit right now ......@@....ok.what is the MAIN point I touch my laptop ? oh yea!Helping mom with something =D

Went Mid Valley with mindy,zhi yin and a random people--ah lem on last Saturday =)It's pretty fun but It's only personal minded .xp MINDY GOH~~~~=D 

same short pants =D

Due to malacca trip,zhi yin has to back earlier so that she was missing the edu fair .haha!don't be pek cek !We still have the time to make it =)Ah Lem is friendly and is also a loudly person =D,NO OFFENSE!He is impolite to zhi yin when we were at his school for carnival---SMK TAMAN CONNAUGHT =).Behave yourself !

His school is quite big area and alot of people (lols,I'm talking nonsense~.~).OH YEA!I saw a handsome guy who I have been viewing his profile for the long time ago ,that day I met him in real life!wow!

The time when I spent with mindy ❤ is nice,lovely nice =) We just walked ,shopped , tried clothes and did those random activities.The most awkrd thing we did ,that is,trying clothes in forever 21 ❤,lols,keep on trying.I'm glad that those staff were not scolding us even there was crowd around there =D

Let picture shows to you !






crazy right??? But have fun !hahaha! oh yea!ROMP  too =)
my pose is so cool ,right???hahaah!I only dare to post my personal picture on blog .lols.

ok.Let me talk about "FAKE".

Nowadays people would like to use “FAKE" to describe the person who is not catching their eyes. This is not a rude word,is not a impolite word but it's getting me mad.I hate people describing me by using "FAKE" in treating those I do really care about. just damn you. I admit sometimes I talk something bad on them ,but those are only their disadvantages "lorh" ok?I never talk about their physical state as my joke. so,IT'S NOT CONSIDERED AS FAKE !

People are not "Confucian",we will get angry on somebody for sure. When the time we are putting anger on someone,we will talk about their bad automatically ,but as long as it's not that over ,then it's ok"larh". 

After the anger is released,we have no comment on the person anymore.Just like "actually It's nothing".Then,we gather together again....

We are only doing the way ,only this way. 




You can't jugde me by the others' comments.


close file
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment