Saturday, December 15, 2012

小酒窝

There has been a long time I didn't listen to this song.Now listen again, those memories keep swirling in my mind.What kinds of memories?Those memories which were happening in my life while I was listening to this song.lols.

Just like 承认this song,I heard it when I was reading Giddens 's citizen illness series.So,whenever  I listen to it,I will automatically recall back those story scenes.I bet some of people do experience it too.XP.Don't you?

Well,went for Education Fair@mid valley yesterday. There was too crowded over there.@@ I request for business information like how it works like, its fees,scholarship and the facilities of the campus.The funniest thing is I didn't go to HELP university &college department ..How funny I am.=/.Anyway,I am just in form four right now,So,still have time to survey those campus.慢慢来,比较快。

And The first thing I must achieve before upgrading to college&university is to improve my English. No matter is writing skill or speaking. I can deeply understand that I will be a failure if I am not able to perform a fluency English. So,what is the way to improve it? For me,I will listen to English and sing them out.Secondly, read those blog which are written in excellent English. Thirdly, watch English movie.Next, speaking English with friends and family. Practice makes Perfect. The more we speak,the more we learn.Lastly,try to writing blog with English frequently . I know it might torturing readers who visit my blog and even My readers will be decreased.But I still determine to do that cuz improving my English is more important. XP.

However, I won't give up on my favorite chinese.No matter what it is still my mother touge. Plus,capable of speaking multi -language can get lots of benefits. To improve Chinese writing skill, the only way I do is reading book.Here is some of well-known writer who write Chinese novel, they are 九把刀,蔡骏,刘庸。。Besides,reading those books which are already translated to Chinese can also improve Chinese.

Ways to achieve your target are uncountable .As long as you are sincerely to hit it,you could fulfill it.

    :To be or not to be,that is your question

Add on* I met up with Zheng Yang like finally !haha.he said I look nicer in photo.Obviously la,cuz I did edit my photo marh...like remove  black circle under eyes and pimples ..haix .but when he said it,I was abit upset. =/


                             Close file

No comments:

Post a Comment