Thursday, December 6, 2012

Super Tuition Centre @sri petaling

A quick post about super tuition centre @sri petaling .

Just went there for Physics . Undoubtedly , I like the way ms.loo teaches. It is easier for me to understand and memorise. Plus,she is a typical chinese people. Hahaha.able to speak chinese and even cantonese with us .

I quite enjoy with her lesson. And this is the first time I feel that Physics is kinda easy and funny ! :P

Besides,sitting with ke ten,kah yan and lam hui is also one of the good arrangement to me  cuz they are.funny.especially  ke ten,the way she talks never changes also.haha.capable of debating .haha.kah yan is still funny too.I din't talk much with her cuz she was sitting abit further from me .Lam hui is quite.definitely her style .Being with her will not be stressed.:)

Mindy was sitting quite far from .so that we never communicated to each other.but it is ok.we are still loving each other.Don't you ?hahahaha.

Dear,I am waiting for you to join our physics class :)

A good beginning to me. So,everything is fine . Except ...transportation... lols..

Ok.gonna continue doing my revision .Bye people ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment