Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December


:Sometimes,life is uncontrollable 

唯有在恶劣的环境中,成长。

Well, we're living on December now. My lst thought of December is celebrating X'mas !WOHOO!I love christmas.Yea,it's romantic and snowy.haha.Too bad Malaysia is not a season country .But if she is,we are gonna GG also..@@

Some of people might think of Doomsday which on 21st December. To be frank ,I never think it would occur in 2012. God will give us a living chance to achieve our goals, right?

Anyway ,some of people still will worry about it,like my dear mom.Just called me and  talked about food preparing for 21st,22nd and 23rd of December..Gosh.haahah. 

Actually ,21st of December is 冬至of 2012..Lols. so "ngam" !hahaha!Somehow I'm pretty looking forward to 21st of December  :/ hahaha

Ok.I feel better in writing Chinese .xp

到现在Mid Valley 的停车场依然满座。。。星期五早上10:oo 已经几乎没有车位了。。我们被迫去到zone U @the gardens 。。果然,那里的车位蛮多,当然,parking fee 也比较高。。



had breakfast at Paparich@the gardens


Paparich的breakfast sets 很不错!特别是porridge!很棒!=D

对了,早餐是我请的!哈哈!

在borders读了一本关于广告设计的书籍。。他们的想象力实在太丰富了!佩服!

为了配合圣诞节的来临,Mid Valley 也被decorate 了。。呃。还不错。可是我比较喜欢the gardens 的摆设。




He likes this background so much!haha







Sister and Mom not allow me to put their photo over here. Lols.it's ok.hahaha

The Gardens 

 玻璃鞋圣诞树




冷色的圣诞树,真的很美!





就这样。。

哈哈!晚安!





SHE 回来啦!!!!!!!


close file


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment