Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Motivation

I lost it again...I always suffer from insomnia recently..I don't know why.I feel tired but once I lay on my bed and close my eyes, I feel like not going to sleep already. What is the reason?  Plus,always get nightmare. Vampires are chasing after me. People are far away from me. And I even cry insanely in the dream. The next day I wake up, my eyes will be swollen and tears are still beside my eyes.

Gosh,what happen to me?  I have suffered it not only one time during these two weeks. Perhaps I made some mistakes that I didn't realize so it just inform through the horrible nightmare?  ..... saya tak tau ....

And another problem I have is ..yea,again.I lack of motivation. Even though I seldom on my computer but I still lazy to study. Just feel so tired. Yea,I complete those tuition homeworks but I never study another subjects by myself like BM , Chinese and Moral...school is gonna reopened. But I haven't started to study them.how to survive?  I don't know.

Honestly, I am kinds of easily-let-people-affect person. I will be readily affected by something or someone that being important role in my life. You may not know, but undoubtedly, I am.

You, I told you everything, just wish to get your agreement. But why you never listen to me?  You should know the feeling has gone. Means it will not be back.but why arh..aiya.I also don't know how to say....

And you.we didn't communicate much nowadays. Perhaps you're busy. Or The time we online is not same. I don't know. May I know what're you thinking about? 

..........

Ok.it's time to do my homework. Seriously, I wish time could be back. I wish today is only 19/11/2012. I don't want my time flies so fast. I haven't get ready for my SPM. Dear GOD,I need your help.

Close file.

Add on* I cut my bangs.  Look younger than last time. It's great. I don't want  to look mature ,I don't want people misunderstanding that I am mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment