Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holy night

Hey everyone!  Wish you merry Christmas! 

What did I do today?  Lols. Slack. == I thought I will out for Christmas celebration. But end up with stay at home.. dafuq ..@@

Anyway, I watched five episodes of friendly fire. ,法网狙击。It's nice ! Although there's no any critical case in the current episodes , those cases are quite reality. Yea.I like it.

Plus,谢天华and. 杨怡 are so sweet in the show. They are using a correcting manner to maintain their relationship. That's sweet!  Somehow, I wish I could have a boyfriend now. Like 谢天华in the show,  he always  supports, encourages and cares his girlfriend.
Once they return home from their law firm, they stop discussing about anything that related to their jobs.

The funniest I did on this Christmas day is to hope dear Santa could give me my Mr.right for the coming year.  Now I only know myself need someone special to care me and always by my side. I need someone special  to take care of me whenever I'm sick.I need someone special by my side whenever I am in a bad mood.  Yea.undoubtedly, I can find my dear friends. They can also comfort me and cheer me up.but..the feeling is different. Admittedly, I need friends . I mighty need them. The feeling of love to them is different with the feeling of love to the special one. That's why people in the world need to seek for their special person. They got friends, family and even nice teachers, nice boss but all of them still desire to get a special one. 

The reason is the feeling of love to all of their buddies is definitely different to the special one.

Now,I understand it. I need it. If there's someone special to support me ,encourage me.I think I could do well for my studies.

Anyway,seeking the special person is not as easy as seeking for a friend. So, I will wait for the special him patiently.

Ok.it's time to study.Nightz people! 

Add on* I got a worse temper recently. @@ Gosh..seriously, I am still not able to bear with those ridiculous person. But I heard of something from my neighbor today .你信主,不能只是渴望得到他的守护,反而,你必须学会牠的忍耐力。 wow,I think it is a message from GOD to me.I believe in it. So, after hearing this, I start to control my temper and even my emotional. So,wish everything will be best.

Vienna
03:33 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment