Monday, December 19, 2011

19、12、2011


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! JESSY KWAN YING SHUANG !



Even though we study in diffrent school , we are still close with each other !


Just like one heart - distance !


=)


I know you having a sad birthday in this year 。


But you must remember that NO MATTER WHAT I WOULD BY YOUR SIDE !


When you need me , i can spend my time on you ~ ❤


my baby ~

life is still going on and on ,


it wont wait for you even you are in trouble ,


so you must be TOUGH  and STRONG !


ok?


you still have lots of good friends and best friends andyour family loved you ,



Now you two be best best friend ,


Its a good news to you .


=)


By the way ,


I truly wish you could have a wonderful life and stay healthy !




I will always LOVE you 。



=)