Friday, December 23, 2011

=D

This is my PMR RESULT


=D


I just share my happiness ,


No show off .


If you are mature, you will get it 




Downloaded 美图秀秀 


WTH!


The 美图拍拍 cannot show my picture out !


OMG!


DAmn ANGRY!


whatever 

~.~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ignore my bedroom ,so messy =D


Back to the pmr topic.


The day before getting result ,


I kept having a bad premonition .


So,when i got my result ,


My tears automatically come out,


TEARS OF JOY。


Everyone was looking at me ,cos  i wat at pejabat .


OMG!


Its too lame ~~~~


My buddies get result , i oso screamed loudly in tuition class.


=D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO :My forever friend ❤


Everything has gone ,


You should look at the future and STUDY HARD and LEARN FROM MISTAKE.!!


May be you cant pick the subject that you want ,


But never mind! you can study it by yourself or go for tuition .


OK!

And 


I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !

                                                                                                                                      from: me =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To : another best friend ❤


You says that your mom was disappointed with your pmr result .


And she said that you can do it better !


Thats means in her heart , she thinks that  you are smart .


So, you must do it better on the next time!


ok!


Lastly ,



KEEP ON FIGHTING!!!

                                                                                                                                     from :me =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





我的命运由我主宰!



=)