Monday, December 19, 2011

My first time

STAR LIVE CONCERT !


This is my 1st time to go to see concert !


Here i have to thank my friend's boyfriend - Kok chyan 


Because of him , i have the chance to see STAR LIVE CONCERT !


LOL ~


What i have to say after watching this concert ?


The answer is :AWESOME !


Those singer are talented !


Some of them are capable of singing ,


And some of them are good at dancing !


ok ! Pictue is better than my thousand words ...=D









I have just taken some photo .


Cos i was in ROCK mood over there !


But just only zhi yin and i were shocking sendiri .


Cos those audience so damn quiet ....~.~


So what ?!


I was still enjoying !


Hahahhaah !


malaysia 's singers , hk 's singer ,taiwan 's singers and korea's singer !


day dream ,李佳薇朱豪仁,马嘉轩,凌加峻mr丁当炎亚纶倪安东李圣杰alexander

We sang together with 李圣杰!


He said that he has been sang 痴心绝对8068 times !


almost all people also sang it together !


Plus Della and 李佳薇's high pitch are awesome !!


I totally proud of 李佳薇!


My mom kept prasing 倪安东is handsome and good at singing !


Those singer who i din list out are also NICE !


 BRAVO!


After watching this concert , i only know that there are many schoolmates and facebook friends going there


too !


But i never meet uo with them ,even mindy , jesslyn ,wan wan . and kok chyan too .



Never mind ! atleast we had fun too !



lastly i wanna share a video to all my dear buddies .


倪安东。sorry that i love you ..




我爱疯音乐!





=)