Friday, January 6, 2012

4a11


Hey! everybody! Im back =D


School already reopened but we haven't started our lesson yet .


Since when the 1st day i went to my class, i have abit upset .


Even though there are no too much changes,


I have "separated" with my friend ,zhi yin .=(



Yea~sit with kah yan is also not bad but with zhi yin i will more relax ,


Because we have already understood each other and known what each other wants ,


Kah yan also told me that she has the same dream with ke ten ,


We are being honest to each other , so kah yan also knows that i prefer zhi yin sitting beside me ,


We must stay at the same class until form 5 !


This year is 4a11 means next year also 5a11!


I can't bear with it !!!!!!


And our teachers are being with us until form 5 too!!!


Luckily , i have many good teachers in this year =)


*i mean many ,nt ALL.


My physic ,biolody and chemistry teacher are also GOOD !



But some of teachers are COOL !


=D


They have their own style and special way to deliver theier knowledges to us ,


I felt stress abit ,common sense ,so dont need care it =D


Wish we could have a good relationship with our teachers .




My new school bag and old pencil case !


I damn love GEMEILIA !!!


I have its bottle too !!!


wakakakak!!!



Errrrrrr, ok ...no comment ~.~


In the conclusion ,


FORM 4 is not honeymoon year !


It is a full of  Challenge year !


I must STUDY HARD AND STUDY SMART otherwise I will  xx (this is my eyes)






中四,有很多颜色。❤








close file 

=)