Friday, January 27, 2012

I WANT iPHONE 4s !!!



Hey everybody !!!Happy sixth day of chinese new year !!


I stay at home since thursday until now


Actually ,I enjoy it !=D


I could save up my money and spend it on something is worth for me ..ex: smart phone ....shirt .....=)


Don't know why I keep thinking about IPHONE 4S ....even though we "loe yee sang"(捞鱼生),


I also wish and pray I could have an iphone 4s !!!


OMG !!! I can't pardon myself become like this !


YEA~I know I shouldn't have a such expensive phone now  but ....I can't  stop desiring for getting iphone ..


SO how ??




LOOK !!!!It is quite NICE !!!!


There is no other phone can instead of it !!


Thats why I m so into it ❤❤❤


Now I m using LAW OF ATTRACTION  to make it belong to me ...


I imagine what will I do when I m the owner of iphone 4s ...


I spend almost 7 minutes before I go for sleeping to think of  it =)


I truly think that It is WORK !!!


ok ! I will continue to do it =)




Oh yea !!!I m here to share a video to all of you =)



She is chuckei , is she pretty ??


=)


She comes from malaysia !!!


It is great malaysia has such a pretty girl like her 


=)

She earns money by blogging !!!even could buy a car !!


omg!!!!!!!


OK !! I damn admire her !!!


Now I m also earning money by blogging and signing up NUFFNANG as she did .


I hope I could earn much money like her !!


BUT I need your help  !


You just need to CLICK my NUFFNANG ADS ,then ok.


Your mission is As easy as ABC, right ??


So please START IT NOW =DDD


I sure appreciate what you do for me 



THANK =)





 :和谐,不是一百个人说同样的一番话,和谐,是一百个人说不同的话又互相尊重 ❤
















close file 



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment