Saturday, January 14, 2012

F(X)?周记?ibu dan ceper?significant figures??? @@



Hey!everybody! what are you guys getting on?


I have neglected my blog almost ONE WEEK !!!!


Cos I  m freaking busy recently !


Those lovely teachers gave us tones of homework !


OMG@@


Look ! my tired face .....=(


seriously, I m so tired ...


after school , I have tuition , after tuition , I have lots of homework need to complete ,after homework,


SURE SLEEP la!


And I m the ketue kebersihan in 4@11,


I also don't know why will teacher choose me ?? 


Until now , i still haven't made the "CLEANTABLE" yet ,


sigh*


luckily , I enjoy my tuition lesson , cos  many funny teacher and friends over there ,





OPPS! oh yea! I haven't introduced my teachers to you guys yet!


OKOK !! START NOW  =D


1.my form teacher + history :pn.tea =)


For me ,she is a quite good teacher ,she has a soft voice when teaching us history ,


She chose me to be ketua kebersihan de lo !btw, thank to her for giving me this golden opportunity =)


but, no offence , I m not so understanding what teacher taught , =X,


Hope her wont read my blog accidentally =D


leng lui =p

2.mrs woon ---englisg teacher =)


hahaahah! she is so cute la !!! i love her smiling face!!!! ❤


Actually , the 1st time I saw her , i thought she is a fierce and strictly teacher ,but i guessed wrong,


She is not like that AT ALL =D


I love hearing her english slang, so so cute !=D


And I got A- on my 1st essay !!yeahoo !!!!!  ps*cannot let gary lai read this sentence ,otherwise he will 


faint =D



3.chinese teacher ---- pn.chan =)


I LOVE HER !


Cos I wont feel stress or tired during her lesson !


She is tall and skinny even though she has children !geng !!!


opps! I m on the halfway on doing her essay .=P cos no idea ..wakakakaka!



3.bm teacher---- pn.azimah 


She taught me moral on the last year ,  ermmmm....she doesn't like moral ,ermmmm...skip 


actually,we all wanna change teacher after her lesson , but now nobody mentions about it,


GOOD.


She is fierce !


But sometimes she jokes with us =)


I hope i could be happy with her for these two years 



4.bio , chemistry , physic teacher ----mr lee , mr lim , miss tan =)


mr lee is a funny teacher ,his face is always red =D


mr lim is a funny but strictly teacher , i think he is very popular in our school =D


miss tan .she is still in hospital =( take care teacher  ❤ we are wating for you ,


5,pj ,sivik , moral teacher ---- ermmmmm sorry


you all so kind la ! =D 


AND understand how much stress we "back up'





忙里偷闲,忙中作乐,才是享受人生!


this is aN epic video ...check it out !=D









close file 


=)