Saturday, January 7, 2012

那个女人 =)


my picture is rotated 


=D


ok ..today i  wanna share a korea drama to you all ...






deng deng deng deng !!!!!



SECRET GARDEN ❤ !


these two people have changed their soul to each other !


its funny !


usually i seldom watch korea show ,


i think its bored cos the ending are also same and the storyline are also never changed.


but after watching this show , i have changed my mind .


its touched and nice !!!


i really wanna thank to me friend who recommend this show to me .


thank ❤


plus , its song is also nice !!!


until now i still loving it 



this is the song ,but is piano version .


unfortunately, i can't upload it as my blog's music ,


i think if i have this song as my blog's song , my blog will be more perfect ,


actually, i haven't finished watching this show ,


because i have no time ,


i need enough and quite long time to watch it,


i can't watch it day by day ,


this is my style ,


=)


once i heard this song , i have a special feeling came out and made me flashing back some memories




i love .


its shape is beautiful 


=)


seriously , i can't write those good sentences recently ,


may be i m writng in english ,so can't write more detail,


anyway, watching show could flash back your mind ,could make you change your routine ,or make you nothing.


每一件事,都需要一个结局,一个真正属于它的结局。❤





















close file


=)