Wednesday, June 20, 2012

200612


I don't know whether the post is refering to me or not .However , I wanna say sorry to you . Apologising to you doesn't mean I did wrong but just feel so sorry to you .


ok.Back to the topic that I suppose to talk about in the begining . Feel special today . There are too many unexpected things occurred . He came to my class, but I never talk to him . Is my fault ?lols. Hence ,he din't go to puk in the end. haha!


Hey girl !Why did you prefer staying at class to joining us during hari koperasi ?Aiyo,you missed the moment when carmen praised chong min yu !xp 


oh yea !I knew some form 3 students during my tugas time !=D they are debater and one of them is puk prefect .They are cute and funny .haha! hmm~~~ NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS ! !


Somebody is always blaming on sendiri arh whenever "did wrong" (actually ,I never consider those as your fault ) lols. So,stop blaming on yourself ,lols. 




please understand me


close file


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment