Monday, June 18, 2012

random

from facebook

Long hair girls have more benifits than short hair girls. Even they have a plan look,depends on long hair ,they could be prettier than short hair girls.As such ,I decided to be a long hair girl after graduation .xp ah har !discussed with melanie about this program !=P


ok.Start to talk about my problem.Dear May has gone ,consequently ,bad luck was gone too 。In fact, I should be happy to celebrate my Lovely June but don't know why I don't think I am very happy or having the feeling like "everything finally be fine ". Conversely , I start to worry those things will come to me again. I try to be alert of eveything ,no matter it is good or bad .


I am totally being sick of getting hurt .Tired of being myself. I know I need to change my personality but I don;t know where should I start with.


..................STUCK over here.

It's time to sleep .



I ‘m only human.



close file



=)



No comments:

Post a Comment