Saturday, June 30, 2012

Scars

edit by me


Scar is ugly ,is pain ,is hard to be erased or even cannot be cleaned . My leg has a scar , an ugly scar like a leech 。This is not a big deal and I never give a damn on it .Conversely ,the scar in my heart is killing me in every single minute .I always try to move it away from my heart but I can't. I am not able to do it. It's deep.

There is a similarity between both scar -----made by myself . I spoiled the skin of my left leg with my careless attitude . I hurted the outer skin of my heart with believing in a wrong person. However ,the scar will disappear if time goes day by day . 

I couldn't leave a scar in my body anymore .Otherwise my heart will bleed until it lack of blood. Due to the scar ,I am being alert of everyone . especially the guy I am liking right now. I don't dare to fall in love with him.I know it is unfair to him ,. sorry .

Perhaps I will change my mind for the coming day .Everything is possible ,right? but not now.Seriously ,I am tired of acting like a happy lark.It's fake.I want to be emo in school but I don't dare to do it because I will stop chating with my bunch and even stop answering the question teacher is asking.I only will sleep and do homework.For me ,this type of mei shan is horrible .There are no differences with a mental problem person.That's why I don't dare to do it.I must control myself from being that kind of person.

Luckily,I have best friends by my side all the time .especially zheng yang and zhi yin.They know all the problem of my current life. Zhi yin is pek cek-ing also .Girl!You must be tough !You couldn't fail in your problem ! ❤  We must be strong !=)


and zheng yang.=) You are the one who I always share my sadness with and also the one I always neglect. xp.SORRY LARH !because I always busy with internet ,studyies and =D but I am not going to change it =D because I love the current me =D hahaha!

Wow~this post seems so cheong hei .lols ,should stop right now .=)




:Please stay with me when I am moody .




When I close my eyes I think of you
And the times we’ve had been through
Even though we’re far apart right now

I remember back when you were here with me
How you’ve made my world complete
But now I’m left alone

We talked about love and hope
Wishing we could start a life our own
I wish that I could live without you

# Why did you tear my heart apart
You said you’d love me from the start
All those painful things you’ve put me through
But I’m still loving you

I’ve tried to give my best to you
I don’t deserve the things you do
Everything has gone to memories
I just wish I knew the truth behind the lies.






close file



No comments:

Post a Comment