Friday, June 15, 2012

Someone like you


I already gave up on earning money by promoting nuffnang ads. It's quite hard because I'm not a famous people like chuckei jane ,cik epal ,so this is not the best way of earning extra money .

Well,I am hardworking to do add math now .cos I cannot bear with my FAIL result ANYMORE!I must wake up !Luckily ,I have a good tutor to help me that is mr shum =) I love his add math class cos I can eat oreo and play fool with friends when he is teaching .lols TODAY ,THAT CARMEN LEE WANNA EAT MY OREO !!!IN THE END ,SHE DIDN'T .HAHA!

I love my history and add math tuition class because I can wear my homefit over there !=D Even my hair also messy like hell ,I also dare to go there.lols 

In the afternoon ,I sms mr shum to inform him not to fetch me at 2.pm cos I was not free ,he asked me the reason ,I told him I was outside with mom instead of I was teaching my naughty girl . He trusts me .but he advised me that Don't always skip your tuition class. and he said : I extremely care about your study ! .I was touched when got the message from him. I thought he already gave up on my add math but actually he DIDN'T !dear teacher , I won't let you down anymore. and I have no the right to make you disappointed too !


Oh yeah , I wanna apologise to my girl,khai jing ,cos I talked to her with angry sound on last thrusday.SORRY MY DEAR I know it's not your fault ,I was pek cek with the kebersihan only . so don't be afraid of me .xp =)

nowadays ,people are STRESS  and ANNOYED !

If this reveal in the public ,our relationship will be affected ,may be you will hate me ,Still,I wanna tell you , I didn't do wrong or betray you .Since I know you were the "X" ,I maintain the relationship as normal normal schoolmate. and you are my friend ,I won't do such thing to hurt you .





:主观的想法只会令自己更加转牛角尖。





我从不觉得这些事令我很风光,



close file



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment