Sunday, June 24, 2012

Future


Guys ,have you planned your future ?What do you all expect to get in the future?LOUIS VUITTON ?PRADA?BANANA REPUBLIC ?or a double storey house ? or even bangalow?


My mom told me that being a 20 until 25 young people , should have your own house or  a car .Conversely ,people should not pay on material too much ,may be you will be happy and be proud of carrying a branded bag ,dressing up with TOP SHOP clothes , wearing NIKE SHOES ,but think properly ,do you get any benifit  
from these except THE HAPPINESS ? 


Some of people have a opposite thinking from the people who I have mentioned at the previous paragraph.For them ,They will buy a car or a house 1st.And then they will pay for their car or house per month .Then ,they will spend their another part of money on investing .Lastly,if they have some money left ,They will buy some material to encourage themself . So,what benifit they will get by this way? 


They have a stable place to be lived ,they have their own car instead of boarding public transport .They will earn money by investing .They have a constant saving account ,Lastly ,THEY BE THE RICH GUY .=)


A wise people not only know which shop doing promotion but also understand what 's the situation of financial. They will pay out but at the same time they earn also . 


I'm not born in a golden key family ,as such I have to depends on myself . People might think that I am pity and unlucky .But for me ,I think it is ok cos I know how to get more money and also know how to plan my future life .and I'm glad I am not shopaholic although I love shopping =D!I will think properly whether I need to buy it or not before paying .  


Still,I will choose those branded shop like COTTON ON,FOREVER 21 even I'm not that rich .cos I think those clothes are more quality than times square rm20per cloth shop .LOLS ! 

So,how I save the money ? I am being a tutor ,so that I will save 60percent of my montly salary into my bank =).

                                                                                       :

我欣赏的女人,应该穿得起几千元的大衣,也不嫌弃几十元的T恤;享受得了高档的咖啡厅,也咽得下边的麻辣烫;坐得起豪华轿车,也hold住11路公交车;出席得了高雅的宴会,也嗨得起姐妹们的聚会。



close file 



=)



No comments:

Post a Comment