Thursday, June 14, 2012

extraordinary thursday


Tomorrow is the sport day of my school , smk sri sentosa . Consequently ,most of pupils were absent or going for practising marching or cheerleaders .hmmm~ this is none of my business larh...lols, 

Due to my just "pass physic paper " ,I must have joined physic class as FAST as POSSIBLE or else I cannot catch with it anymore.Hence , I choose knowledge house ,oug . zhi yin is studying over there ,so I have companion right there. 

I was damn nervous when I was at zhi yin's house cos this is my 1st time to go there.opps! xp hmm~there is quite small and each class only contains 10students , when talking got echo somemore! =D HAHHA! most of them are my schoolmates ,like zhi yin ,teck lee , yik lam (expert kam ),lynas ,and yu ming. Boys are noisy FOR SURE ! lols 

the funniest moment over there that was teacher making fool on yik lam ! hahaahahah!!! I was really laughing out loud ! =D  hmm~ mr yeoh ( right spelling?xp) is good so I think I will be continue studying physic at knowledge house =) 


found from google 


that zheng yang orders me to study .....aiya !!! like an aunty you know?? lols !  ok ! from now on ,I won't be lazy bug anymore !otherwise you use your skill to punish me ,k?lols 


I have no comment on my mid year result , I am fed up with it .Just let it be the past tense and gonna forget about it .



me and my sista ..lols


oh yeah! I found out that Full house where is located at mid valley ,is a NICE place for high tea !=D
Its main colour is WHITE ! my favourite colour !<3 






picture have told you that it is PRETTY  and COVERED WITH ROMANTIC FEELING !so,people must have a sit when come to mid valley .=)


Don't pass out the golden chance once you get it .



別抱有太多幻想 別抱有太多慾望 讓自己心情少了一些空歡笑 如果是真愛更是值得商榷 那一定很理想 不要輕易的懷疑 不要輕易的放棄 你在我心裡還存有的默契 我一度以為幻覺 才能如此的殘忍 要重複多少要累積多少 才能像現在彼此的相遇 其實我知道縱然你離去 有一種經歷這麼死心又塌地 都在說愛愛愛會隨著時間磨滅 把幸福變的絕望 但只有愛愛愛才能夠讓我溫暖 我已經離不開你 可是這書上都說了愛是恆久忍耐 耗盡我所有 卻更加耐人尋味 讓我變得更淡定 拼命的每次較量 換來的每次原諒 都會讓自己變得有一點瘋狂 如果是真愛就算忍讓對方 還是兩敗俱傷 不要輕易的懷疑 不要輕易的放棄 你在我心裡還存有的默契 我一度以為幻覺 才能如此的殘忍 要重複多少要累積多少 才能像現在彼此的相遇 其實我知道縱然你離去 有一種經歷這麼死心又塌地 都在說愛愛愛會隨著時間磨滅 把幸福變的絕望 但只有愛愛愛才能夠讓我溫暖 我已經離不開你 可是這書上都說了愛是恆久忍耐 耗盡我所有 卻更加耐人尋味 讓我變得更淡定



close file 



=)


No comments:

Post a Comment