Monday, June 4, 2012

second holidays


Just finish updating 4@11 performance ,hmm~mr len , thank to your picture, and please don't be afraid of me ,I 'm not as fierce as you think ,ok?=)

ok,the 1st holiday has been endded up .I went to mid valley two days during 1st week ,it's quite awesome experience to me cos I seldom shopping so many times within one week,1st time shopped with lil sista,lols,pretty fun,we watched Men in black 3 and had high tea at Garden,mid valley .


Too bad Cotton on and Forever 21 haven't opened over there yet ,really #shitta .Both of us just walked randomly and never bought clothes,


Fortunately,I bought 2 shoes and a bag from pavillion and sg,wang when hanged out with' modelish 'carmen and yan kye ,lols~next time ,I will purcharse some shirt and short jeans from cotton on =)


How about my study ? lols , I touched it by doing math and addmath homeworks .thats all .Suck right?aiya~whatever larh.


Watching this show recently ,it is quite popular .No offense , I can't figure out anything is attracted me from it.I prefer hong kong drama .


Lastly , The problem between me and you seems gonna over ,but just SEEMS,I also don't know how to describe about it .the problem will be occured because you messed up everything,you don't even manage it neatly and smoothly but even complicated. 

ps*please don't ask me who is the person I talking about .


May has gone , June gives me surprises.


I gain one more student ,a standard two boy ,he is nervous when talking to me ,hahaha,don't worry ,I won't treat you bad if you respect me .=)



get addicted to unblock me !


So,how my smart phone plan ? erm..it is still working .lols.I found out another smart phone ---nokia lumia 900!=)gonna blog about it on tomorrow. fingers are tired now ,and brain is empty .


It's time to end post .


SONG FOR YOU

That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now


:I never give up 



close file


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment