Tuesday, November 6, 2012

1st Tuesday of November


She's so gorgeous and sexy Admittedly,I love her =)

Reason,come on...

*Pretty...Everyone loves pretty girls.
*Kind....She treats everyone good .
*Responsible...She does as well as possible for being a leader of female artist group.SNSD
*Independent....She owns luxury car and apple products by herself
*Filial..She buys house for her parents and never ditch them

She is TAEYEON, leader of SNSD . =)

So,dear readers,How's your current life?Hope you all get a better life =)

How about me?Nothing special. lols

Actually,I'm doing something that I'm not willing to do.But why I still go on with it?Cuz I don't want to be the person who ruins everything..In fact,there's no any benefits for me.But if I refuse to continue,it might harm me secretly.I can't stop just wish December comes faster then everything will be good.=)




Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special







I won't give a damn on it anymore.=)



close file



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment